Event Posters (Event Prints & Poster)
Posters and signage are widely used from small boutiques to large malls. They can be found in shop windows, inside business centers, and outdoor in the streets... even at home. Our collection of surfaces work for stand-alone posters, hanging posters for sales, window posters, framed kids poster... the uses are endless. We print it all. Choose your size, material, and quantities and you can be sure we will print high-quality posters for you. All material listed can print posters up to 52 inches by 100 feet.
Available poster surfaces include:
- Economy Poster Paper is a solid, reliable choice for short-term poster runs. This option's 2 sided coating gives you posters the look and feel similar to offset magazine pages, despite the small thickness. Starts at $1 per square foot! 125 gsm / 5 mil Caliper. Opacity: 88% Whiteness: < 130 CIE. Available in Gloss and Matte (satin) finish.
- Photo Paper is an economical choice without sacrificing image quality for a variety of poster products. This material is ideal for window displays, backdrops, tradeshow displays, POP displays, and many others. 8 mil Caliper, Basis Weight: 200 gsm, Opacity: 92%, Whiteness: <138. Available in Gloss and Matte (satin) finish.
- Heavyweight latex saturated paper is our best option for long-term indoor and short-term outdoor posters. This paper is water-resistant, tear-resistant, and Class A flame Rating ASTM E-84. Due to the durable UV-gel ink we print with, posters on this paper no longer require lamination, even for outdoor use! 10 mil Caliper, Basis Weight - 212 gsm, Opacity: 95%, Whiteness: 81.
- Polypropylene film is designed for short and medium-term indoor and outdoor graphics. This surface has excellent tear and scratch resistance. Its matte finish allows for clear photographic quality images. Good dimensional stability makes it ideal for hanging posters and retractable trade show/interior displays. 8 mil Caliper, Basis Weight: 130 gsm, Opacity: 90%
- Rigid PVC vinyl is a smooth print surface capable of being printed on both sides with our UV print technology. Superb durability and print quality make this highly recommended for indoor signage, posters, POS signage, and window graphics. 8 mil Caliper, Opacity: 100%, matte white finish.
- 7.5 mil Tyvek media is unique woven synthetic paper with tear and water resistance. This media is 100% recyclable, eco-friendly, lightweight yet durable. It is also antistatic treated and Foldable! Perfect for short-term outdoor banners, maps, and signage. Caliper: 7.5 mil, Opacity: 95%, Whiteness: 94
- Styrene is a durable .02" thick plastic with a matte white finish and 100% opaque. This material is flexible enough to be rolled but durable enough for long-term POP signage both indoor and outdoor. We print directly on the styrene substrate using UV-gel inks.
If you need other specific materials, please request a quote. New materials may not be listed.
|>500||Call for quote|