Event Floor Graphics (Event Poster & Prints)
Floor graphics are a great way to enhance your next event. They are ideal for personalizing tradeshows, weddings, and special events. They can be used for directional signage or create a unique dancefloor. Floor graphics are printable up to 52inches x 100 feet for all materials listed.
Available surfaces include:
- 7 mil PVC film is anti-slip with a sandblast textured finish and coated with a pressure-sensitive removable acrylic adhesive. This material is best for short to medium-term indoor floor graphics but is not recommended for extremely high traffic areas, exterior asphalt/concrete, or carpet. The film is B1 & M1 fire certificates and meets the R10 anti-slip specifications. 7 mil Caliper, 85% Opacity.
- M-dot is a thick and textured 8mil vinyl designed with a unique dotted adhesive pattern for fast application and easy removability. It can be easily applied to walls, doors, windows, furniture, floors… any smooth surfaces, without the use of additional tools. Perfect for short-term indoor campaigns. Caliper: 8 mil, Opacity: 98%, White Matte, light textured finish.
- Textured Floor Vinyl is a thick (20 mil!) and heavy-duty material. It ac be quickly applied on almost any surface including tiles, marble, concrete, linoleum, porcelain, vinyl, and more. Best suited for medium and long-term use, it can even be used on surfaces. This vinyl is ideal in point-of-purchase, shopping malls, museums, supermarkets, pharmacies, and even showers and pool areas. It provides an extremely secure, slip-resistant, and chemical-resistant surface. Caliper: 20 mil, Opacity: 100%.
- Floor tattoos are a new type of floor graphic. Your design is printed on a clear background and works best on white floors. Caliper: 20 mil, Opacity: 30%.
- Anti-slip Outdoor Vinyl is an extremely heavy-duty, non-skid, clear grit coated outdoor white non-PVC film. This product is designed for use on outdoor sidewalks and parking lots at schools, venues, parades, sporting events, etc. Coated on one side with 2 mils of an aggressive, permanent, pressure-sensitive adhesive, it bonds extremely well to flat or slightly rough surfaces like concrete and asphalt. The outdoor durability is 2 years on vertical surfaces and up to 1 year on the ground for pedestrian traffic. No lamination is required and it inherently slips resistant due to the extreme texture on the printable surface. 13.5 mil Caliper, 85% Opacity.
If you need other specific materials, please request a quote. New materials may not be listed.
|>1000||Call for quote|